With your charming and empathetic nature, you will answer our customers’ questions about reusable transport racks over the phone and via email. You will enter all empty racks ready for collection into our system and handle the processes in case of unsuccessful pickups. Together with your colleagues, you will diligently maintain customer master data and actively contribute to small projects aimed at improving processes. During your training period, your colleagues will provide you with sufficient time, and we will assign a mentor to answer all your questions.
- Commercial education/training
- Good MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Openness and team spirit
What we offer:
- Work-life balance with 30 days of vacation and flextime
- Permanent employment contract
- Company pension plan and complimentary beverages
- Varied tasks in a motivated team
- Modern, ergonomically equipped workplace
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then please apply immediately, indicating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please send your application by email to:
Or by mail:
Gestellpool Europe GmbH & Co. KG
Vahrenwalder Straße 236